Tuesday, April 12, 2011

sorry I've been absent

So, between stress from my sister who lives with us, and a few weeks of sick me and sick kiddos, I have been terrible about this. But progress has been made! Today the scale read 195.2! woohoo, slow and steady wins the race, right?? Buddy Bear is 3/4 potty trained, we are still having trouble with pooping, but I have not given up! And Lil Bit started WALKING last week!!! where have my babies gone?
In other craziness, I have been thinking about preschool for buddy bear. We honestly cannot afford to send him to a preschool, and honestly I have reservations about paying for something that I can do just as well if not better than anyone else. Soooo, I have found a program that I am going to purchase (for a beyond reasonable price!), and I am going to start him in the fall on the same schedule as our local public school. The program is mostly letters and numbers, so I will be developing some science lessons myself (God help me!) and am considering doing a co-op type thing with 3 other three yr olds if their moms have serious interest, and are willing to help. I am excited and also worried, that I wont be able to keep up. If I have other parents counting on me I would feel better about it (even if it was more stressful) Also as a plus my house would HAVE to stay tidy, as there would be people here daily :D I can't wait to get it so I can start trying to incorporate science, and some field trips to the many wonderful, educational and fun places around us :D
With summer always closer, I am getting very excited to have my husband home full time and without the added stress of lesson planning or college classwork this summer should be our best yet!
I am starting my garden next week, and so will be building, tilling, planting, etc all next week... which just happens to be hubby's spring break! wahoo... yay for help and homegrown veggies! just call my old macdonald... or young Mrs Forester LOL
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment