Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the begining... well actually the middle, but whatever

So yesterday I had a minor meltdown... but its all good now. I have decided I need someone to be accountable to, so cyberspace will do just fine. I am pretty amazing at lying to myself, so if I think even one single person is reading this, then I have to do what I say I am doing, because I will disappoint you if I don't.
Yesterday I bought a double jogging stroller, and posted a discussion saying I am starting a jogging club. Similar to blogging right now, I will inform at least one someone that I will be someplace at a specific time on a particular day, jogging. If I know that anyone knows this, I will assume someone is going to be meeting me, and therefore I am obligated to meet them and regardless of whether or not they show up I will have to jog, because I have dragged myself and the kids out and gone to the trouble of putting on my workout clothes, so I might as well. I will do this three to five times a week.
Today I took a bunch of "before" pictures of my mess of a house. Now I have to take a bunch of "after" pictures.... So I will have to get to producing the "after" It doesn't matter if anyone cares about the before or the after, its the idea. A plan has been set in motion and I have to see it to fruition....
As of right now, my bathroom scale reads 203.2 I'll let you know what it says next wednesday, and how I feel about that... I do NOT feel good about that 203.2 number just for the record...
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment